Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Auto Jameel Egypt in association with Ford North Africa ("Ford"). Access to this site is subject to the terms and conditions of use outlined below.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is correct and up to date, however, Auto Jameel and Ford do not provide any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information and, subject to applicable laws, does not accept any liability for damages of any kind resulting from the access or use of this site and its contents.
Ford reserves the right to discontinue or change any of the models, prices, colours, materials, equipment or other specifications referred to on this site at any time without notice. Some of the equipment shown or referred to in this site may only be available as an option at extra cost. Always contact us for the latest information about a Ford product, and its availability, before placing an order. All prices specified on this site are in Egyptian Pounds.
Competition product description, specifications and pricing contained herein were correct at the time this material was being prepared for viewing and printing. Specifications have been obtained from competition brochures and other independent published sources.
All information on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No images, text or other content from this site may be distributed or reproduced without prior written approval.
This document describes our policy regarding information received about you during visits to our web sites. The amount and type of information received depends on how you use our sites. This website contains links to other sites operated by third parties other than Ford. Auto Jameel Egypt and Ford are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. The inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those Web sites or any association with their operators.This privacy statement is for this web site only. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website that collects your personally identifiable information.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change our Terms & Conditions from time to time at our discretion and without notice. At any time, the latest version will be made is available from our website.
Online Payment Policy
- Egypt is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
- ALJ Auto Jameel Egypt will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Payments are to be made with Credit/Debit card issued by Commercial International Bank.
- Payments are only to be made after the coordination with Ford CRM team’s Call Center or through our Sales Representatives.
- Payments are only made after the confirmation of the availability of the Desired Model, Category and Color with our Sales Representatives.
- Payments are made only to Reserve the Desired Vehicle.
- The settlement of the full payment to be finalized in coordination with our Sales Representatives. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
After reservations are made through online payment gateway;
- Desired Vehicle will be reserved for 7 Days, if full payment was set to be in cash.
- Desired Vehicle will be reserved for 14 Days, if full payment was set to be in instalments.
- Any delays beyond the above mentioned periods will result in forfeiting the vehicle reserved vehicle, unless an exception was approved and coordinated by our Sales Representatives.
- All refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Refunds and Cancellation will be done upon request.
- All Refunds and Cancellation will be done through our finance team in our Head Office in Obour City.
- In the Event that transaction error has occurred while making the payment, a refund in most cases will be issued to the same card used in the original payment.